Job Search: Beyond Indeed
Are you applying to jobs online but not hearing anything back at all? Does it seem like your resume has fallen into a blackhole?
The process of applying to jobs can be stressful, draining, and frankly, confidence bruising. What if you could be more effective in your search while staying in a positive zen-like state? This uplifting 'nuts & bolts' class was designed for you.
LEARN HOW TO:
BE STRATEGIC. Indeed is great but 80% of positions are not even posted online! They’re part of the hidden job market. Spend 20% of your job search online. Then easily maneuver within your expansive network to make opportunities happen.
BE STELLAR. Create awesome resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles that speak to your personal brand and catch employers’ eyes. Learn the do’s and don’ts of job search from Dr. Chang.
BE STRONG. Develop a sharp and positive mindset. Navigate through this process with wisdom and ease.
- 3 hr class for job search advice and guidance
- Resumes, Cover Letters, LinkedIn profiles covered
- Where to search, how to network, interview tips
- Small class of 5 students for in-depth conversations
- Offered at NW Hills home office
- Pay what you can, Pay it forward!
- Suggested donation $149. Credit card, cash, Venmo
- Register below for a class:
Sun May 20th, 10am-1pm
Sun July 1st, 10am-1pm
Sat Aug 11th, 10am-1pm
Based on the karmic cycle of giving and receiving, this class has been paid for by someone who attended before you, and your financial offering will be a gift to the next student.