JOB SEARCH PACKAGE
job search strategies | mindset | RESUMES | COVER LETTERS | LINKEDIN
Job search can be stressful and frustrating. learn to stay focused and zen-like as you put your best foot forward.
What you put out is what you get back. Are you being hopeful and optimistic about that great opportunity around the corner? Or is your mind full of doubts and worry? As challenging as looking for a job can be, your attitude and readiness can make all the difference in the world.
Dr. Chang will cover all of her best strategies in this meeting, as well as empower you with the materials and tools to be successful on your journey.
$399 for 2 hours
- 2hr meeting in person or online
- StrengthsFinder assessment for confidence and clarity
- Strategies for smart job searching (beyond Indeed)
- 20-page Job Search Packet with guidance and templates
- Tap into "hidden job market" where 80% of jobs are
- Line-by-line resume review and edits (not writing)
- Discussion of resume samples and your ideal format
- Cover letters and how to tell your story
- LinkedIn profile review and critique
- Interviewing questions and best ways to answer them
- All of your application materials thoroughly reviewed and co-created with Dr. Chang (average 3 days completed)
TRUE OR FALSE?
The goal of a resume is to get you a job.
False: The goal of a resume is to get you an interview. BEING LIKABLE DURING AN INTERVIEW is what gets you the job!