High School and College Students
What am i going to do for the rest of my life?
Students often feel pressured to know now what they want to be in life. Actually, I think NOT knowing is great. It's important to wonder and explore before confirming a decision. I teach a discovery process that can be fruitful and fun if you know the steps.
- Make major/career decisions based on your unique talents and interests
- Most people can only name a few careers: doctor, teacher, lawyer, engineer... There are 500,000+
- Get exposure and knowledge of all options before making an informed decision
- The average millennial will have 15-20 different careers in their lifetime, not just one or two
- Grad school is a great option for some but not all
- Let's approach this decision with curiosity and experimentation as you find your place in the world